Sales Account ManagerGroveland, Florida
- Develop and implements strategies to maintain and/or expand sales and promote Estes transportation services within an assigned territory
- Provide reports on the sales activities for a given period of time
- Utilize CRM (customer relationship management) tools to build customer base, enhance product services and customer relationships
- Interface with the customer to understand the customer's overall objectives and requirements
- Contact customers on a regular basis to maintain account relationship
- Advise customer of Estes' new product and service offerings and obtain feedback on service products
- Share details with customers on additional offerings to provide value added service
- Expedite the resolution of customer concerns
- Prepare and conduct service presentations to the customer
- Contribute to the quarterly/annual business forecasting by providing account trends and future customer needs
- Promote world-class customer care throughout the terminal
- Meet and exceed predetermined sales goals and objectives and reports on progress weekly
- Regular attendance is required.
- This is not an all-inclusive list of job requirements and/or duties and may not contain all mental and physical capabilities necessary to perform the job at all times due to circumstances. Operational, safety and other needs may require the employee to perform any and all other duties as assigned. Employees are expected, and must be able to perform all such duties and tasks.
- Bachelor's Degree or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background; Master’s Degree a plus
- Three years of experience in Sales highly preferred; LTL/transportation sales experience a plus
- Ability to manage multiple accounts and priorities required
- Strong verbal, written and listening communication skills required
- Strong work ethic, organization and problem skills required
- Strong Microsoft Office skills required
- A valid driver’s license is required
- Travel within assigned territory to develop customer relationships and overnight stays as needed for training and development required
- Prior CRM experience preferred; SalesForce CRM experience highly preferred
- Ability to work all shifts and in all areas relative to the needs of the terminal as business needs dictate
- Must be able to lift approximately 20 lbs., or more if required by the essential functions of the job
- Must be able to comply with all company policies, rules, procedures and Code of Conduct
- Must be able to interact well with others
- Must be able to work independently, or in a team setting
- Must be capable of working under tight time constraints in a high volume environment with multiple priorities
- Responds well to questions; Ability to read, interpret and comply with written information and documents such as safety rules, operations / procedure manuals and maintenance instructions with a high comprehension and concentration level to include the ability to meet deadlines
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, random drug and/or alcohol tests, and will be subject to a criminal history background check
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. The employee is frequently required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel or operate computers and other standard office equipment. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, lift, twist, turn and reach with hands and arms. The employee must be capable of lifting a minimum of 20 lbs., or more if required by the essential functions of the job.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment ranges from quiet to loud as required by the essential functions of the job.
Equal Employment Opportunity
EOE, including disability/vets
Req ID 36902BR
Jobs Near You
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobs are here...yet.
Please browse the jobs available on this site. Then, you will see those recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet.
Please press "Save Job" on any opportunity that you find while searching this site. Then you will see those jobs listed here.