Real Estate CoordinatorRichmond, Virginia
- Set up, review and process utility accounts throughout the company and enter data into the Real Estate Database (Access)
- Support the Real Estate Department and maintain the Real Estate Database (Access) and Files
- Responsible for processing national contract billing for property management services for the company
- Organize and update relevant insurance data
- Coordinate functions required to relocate and open new locations for the company
- Compile and organize bids for various services required to operate company facilities
- Open and distribute mail within the department
- Assist Corporate Office Manager with conference room scheduling, repair coordination and general duties
- Regular attendance is required.
- This is not an all-inclusive list of job requirements and/or duties and may not contain all mental and physical capabilities necessary to perform the job at all times due to circumstances. Operational, safety and other needs may require the employee to perform any and all other duties as assigned. Employees are expected, and must be able to perform all such duties and tasks.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED), or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background
- 3 years minimum of administrative experience in an office environment preferred
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Access and familiarity with Power Point
- Legal or real estate office experience preferred
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time wisely
- High level of professionalism, trust and confidentiality required
- Must be able to maintain a positive work attitude
- Strong verbal, written and listening communication skills
- Experienced and proficient in Microsoft office
- Must be able to lift approximately 20 lbs., or more if required by the essential functions of the job
- Must be able to comply with all company policies, rules, procedures and Code of Conduct
- Must be able to interact well with others
- Must be able to work independently, or in a team setting
- Must be capable of working under tight time constraints in a high volume environment with multiple priorities
- Responds well to questions; Ability to read, interpret and comply with written information and documents such as safety rules, operations / procedure manuals and maintenance instructions with a high comprehension and concentration level to include the ability to meet deadlines
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, random drug and/or alcohol tests, and will be subject to a criminal history background check
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. The employee is frequently required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel or operate computers and other standard office equipment. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, lift, twist, turn and reach with hands and arms. The employee must be capable of lifting a minimum of 20 lbs., or more if required by the essential functions of the job.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment ranges from quiet to loud as required by the essential functions of the job.
Equal Employment Opportunity
EOE, including disability/vets
Req ID 30969BR
Jobs Near You
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobs are here...yet.
Please browse the jobs available on this site. Then, you will see those recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet.
Please press "Save Job" on any opportunity that you find while searching this site. Then you will see those jobs listed here.